Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:29:00 +0100
From:      Peter Harmsen <pharmsen@horizon.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAC

I'm trying to implement a Mandatory Access Controll setup, just like the on=
e in the example of the FreeBSD handbook:15.14 Implementing a Secure Enviro=
nment with MAC".The graphics card setup itself is very straight forward and=
 didn't cause any problem(s).When i run "startx" i get the following mesage=
:xf86Vidmem:Address  0xde601000 outside allowed range.
This must be a configure / policy error.What keeps me busy is the spot
where to change or add something in order to increase the allowable memory =
range which is clearly regulated to much for getting xfree86 to
work.

kind regards,

Peter