Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:57:00 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   filtering syslog by remote host?

Hi there - wondered if BSD's native syslog could
filter events based on the orginating host?

man syslog.conf seems to indicate it can, but I can't get it working.

(Most online resources refer to syslog-ng, but I'm hoping to do it with the base
system if possible)

Does anyone have a working config they could post?

Thanks a lot.

--
I predict that today will be remembered until tomorrow!
Rasputin :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns ::