Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 12:05:01 -0700
From:      Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@esys.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ASUS P5A and P2B-LS Info

We're about to upgrade a bunch of our servers to ATX, and I'm
considering the Asus P5A and P2B-LS as candidate motherboards.
I'd appreciate any comments from folks running either of these boards,
or anyone who specifically chose not to run them.

In the case of the P2B specifically, is the onboard SCSI controller
supported (Adaptec 7890) under 2.2.7? (3.0?)

Thanks,

--lyndon