Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:27:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   sa0: <HP T4000s 1.06> Removable Sequential Access SCSI-2 device

I have to report that I've been terribly confused about this device. *I*
don't have one, and I've been dependent upon some folks to give me
information I can use about it. I was under the impression that it is a
QIC device. I find out that I'm quite wrong on this.

I'm trying to get one myself now so it can be properly supported, as well
as a more representative QIC device than the ancient QIC-150 that I have.

I apologize for the problems that have been occurring with support for
these devices. I'll try and get it into better shape soon.

-matt