Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:48:40 -0800
From:      "Matthew T. Lager" <mlager@milieunetworks.com>
To:        <soralx@cydem.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD on a Intel Mac...

I'm not stating that an Apple laptop is so cool that you would want to
install FreeBSD on it, however, if one has an Apple laptop, FreeBSD is so
cool that you would want to install it on one.

I develop applications for a company on an Apple laptop for Mac OS X, and
finally I can use FreeBSD on it when not needing to be in Mac OS X, rather
than having to switch over to another laptop.

Did you get the impression that I was calling x86 users ignorant? I'm an x86
user as well, and by the way, an Intel Mac is x86, so I'm not sure what your
point was exactly.

Anyway, cheers.

Matt