Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:53:36 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        Marc Wandschneider <MarcW@lanfear.com>
Cc:        "'Greg Lehey'" <grog@lemis.com>, Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>, James A Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Programmers' editor?

On Thu, Nov 25, 1999 at 12:43:59PM -0800, Marc Wandschneider wrote:

> [...]

I discovered that emacs supports this (I don't use it but found it
when reading through the help) but calls it "font-locking" :-/ Every
other editor I know that supports this calls it "syntax highlighting".

--
PERL has been described as "the duct tape of the Internet"
and "the Unix Swiss Army chainsaw"