Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:26:34 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        herbert langhans <herbert.raimund@gmx.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adobe Flash Player Petition

herbert langhans writes:

>  Da Rock,
>  of course. But I have no idea where to leave the howto. Where do
>  such articles go for FreeBSD? I just found the official doku on
>  the freebsd.org page, also some articles there. Though I can make
>  a website on my server for it, but it seems to be a kind of
>  overkill, for just such installing sequence..

	If you have things working for Flash 9, enough people /will/ be
interested this is not overkill.
	My suggestion:
	1) create a web page; present the steps (with commentary is
appropriate) in an easily readable format; _date the page_.
	2) post the URL to questions@, ports@, and possibly www@ and
multimedia@ in separate posts.  Make the subject line something
relevant - this is not about "Adobe Flash Player Petition".

				Robert Huff