Date:      Fri, 22 May 2020 16:22:24 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Large number of "iwn0: null_update_chw: need callback" messages

Ok, thanks to both of you.

Probably the result of using it in different locations in the house.

I just looked at my logs more closely and the started a few days before my
OS update, but a couple of days after we moved and changed APs. I was on
FIOS which uses a special AP/router to Comcast and my own modem and AP.

Sorry for the noise. Some day I'll get a new laptop to replace this near
decade old T520 and the miserable Centrino card using own.