Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:37:58 -0500
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Request for Review: pkgng documentation for the Handbook

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:58:10AM -0500, Glen Barber wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I would like to get feedback on recent commits to the projects/pkgng/
> branch, which adds documentation for pkgng to the Handbook.
>=20
> There are a few sections on my todo list, but I feel what is there now
> covers the basics for FreeBSD users.
>=20
> The diff is attached, and rendered output is here:
>=20
>     http://people.freebsd.org/~gjb/pkgng/data/doc/en/books/handbook/pkgng=
-intro.html
>=20
> I would like to merge this into head/ when 9.1-RELEASE is announced.
>=20

As 9.1-RELEASE is delayed longer than originally expected with this
original request for review, I plan to merge this pkgng documentation to
head/ within the next day so I can continue to use the existing
projects/pkgng/ branch for further addtitions to the section.

All issues that have been brought up have been addressed; many thanks to
all reviewers.

Thanks,

Glen

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq