Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 12:17:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   WinCast TV stereo (cheap)

Hi Gang (especialy lurkers on this list who might be buying a bt848
board soon):

I just bought a WinCast/TV board from Microwarehouse and it just arrived.

I specificaly ordered the mono version and was charge for only the mono
version, BUT to my surprise I opened it and judging from the instruction
manual and connectors on the flange (and the patch cable) it is indeed the
stereo/dbx version!!!

Your mileage may vary, but if one of you is about to buy one of these
cards, I'd recommend you also order the mono card from Microwavehouse and
hopefuly you too will get the stereo version!

Bernie