Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:54:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Siobhan Patricia Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEABUG

We are now starting to organize NEABUG (New England Area BSD User Group)

Hopefully, this one will be much better organized and able to stand on its
own feet without Trish this time =)

Anyway, anyone interested in lending a helping hand, please email me, and
I'll plan a planning meeting somewhere near Boston.

trish@bsdunix.net

-Trish

PS, there should be a prelimiary website up soon... I'll post to -chat
with that information.

__

Trish Lynch
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve 		trish@bsdunix.net
Rush Networking				trish@rush.net
VA Linux Systems			trish@valinux.com
O|S|D|N					trish@osdn.com
---

	"Angels and demons dancing in my head
	 Lunatics and monsters underneath my bed
	 Media messiahs preying on my fears
	 Pop culture prophets playing in my ears"
		-Rush, Totem