Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:49:33 -0400
From:      "Joseph A. Chonko" <jachonko@mtu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question on un*x

When I log on to my ethernet address so I can us lynx, I cannot use pine
to send out mail.  I checked the  faq and there is nothing that can help
me to say where I can place my pop3 account and my smtp address.  How
can I do this so I can recieve and send mail from bsd?  I already have
both numbers and I am already hooked up with the network here at
college, if that helps.
-Joseph Chonko
MTU
jachonko@mtu.edu