Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:13:55 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Randy Pratt <rpratt1950@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bbkeys Sourceforge checksum mismatch

--UFHRwCdBEJvubb2X

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 01:07:48PM -0400, Randy Pratt wrote:
> I'm not sure how many other distribution sites other than ftp5 that
> have a file that's not gzipped but that seems like it should be
> corrected also.

I don't know, I've just send in ports/38974 that simply adds the new
checksum. Since it worked before, I assumed that there is no point in
removing the old one for people that already have the old distfile,
or are getting the distfile from a not-yet-synced mirror.

--Stijn

--=20
I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it.
		-- Edgar Allan Poe

--UFHRwCdBEJvubb2X

--UFHRwCdBEJvubb2X--