Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:43:48 -0800
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Roger_Pau_Monn=c3=a9?= <royger@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Cc:        hps@freebsd.org, kib@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recent disk-related breakage

On 01/11/16 09:32, Roger Pau Monn=E9 wrote:=0D
> El 11/01/16 a les 7.47, Colin Percival ha escrit:=0D
>> I'm rather suspicious of r292255 here -- royger, hps, kib, can any of yo=
u=0D
>> comment on whether it would be responsible for making non-page-aligned I=
/Os=0D
>> no longer get split on page boundaries?  The commit message is suggestiv=
e,=0D
>> but I don't know the code very well.=0D
> =0D
> This is caused by r291716=0D
=0D
Agreed.  Sorry for pointing at the wrong busdma change.=0D
=0D
> which re-introduced the broken mechanism=0D
> found in bus_dmamap_load_ma_triv. I've already notified ken about it,=0D
> and I have a patch that should solve it by reverting to the usage of=0D
> _bus_dmamap_load_ma in order to load an unmapped bio:=0D
> =0D
> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-all/2016-January/116629.html=
=0D
=0D
Ken replied shortly after the Europe -> North America "shift change", so I=
=0D
took the liberty of committing this fix (after doing further testing myself=
)=0D
as r293698.=0D
=0D
Thank you!=0D
=0D
-- =0D
Colin Percival=0D
Security Officer Emeritus, FreeBSD | The power to serve=0D