Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:22:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Shane Kinney <shane@shell.schulte.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need some help...

I have purchaced the FreeBSD 4.3 Release and installed it 3 times on
various test machines, but these boxes didn't need to run X or anything.
So now I'm about to install it on my main box but I'm a little concerend
about my graphics card: I have a Matrox Millinium G450. Does FreeBSD 4.3
support this card? The only thing that I can find anyware in reference to
that question, is the install tutorial on the freebsd.org site, and from
the looks of it it only supports up to the G400 card.

Please let me know if the G450 card is supported in the FreeBSD v4.3
I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!
~Shane Kinney