Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:50:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Antoine Beaupré <antoine@rtp1.SlowBlink.Com>
To:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: www progress.html

antoine     2002/10/31 22:50:08 EST

  Modified files:
    .                    progress.html
  Log:
  Brace for impact, here's the new milestone list.

  I've made this one much more interesting, IMHO, as it lists more
  concrete items, and exciting new features such as binary upgrades,
  undo and consistency checks.

  I added the "libH 1.0 release" note which marks where I think libh
  will be mature.

  I've removed the pkgAPI milestone since I don't think it will ever
  realise. We need to go forward with an implementation as it seems no
  one is really interested in talking about creating a common API. We
  have an API and it's spelled L-I-B-H. It was idiotic to pretend
  sysinstall2.sgml was ever a API spec anyways.

  Also:

  - Rename "gradual merge into -CURRENT" to a more significant
  title. Also remove reference to "bikeshed color" since I found it
  confusing and useless.

  - Move the bootable installer milestone in the "System configuration
  utility" task, as it belongs exactly there.

  - Destroy the numbering scheme of the milestone list which was useless
  and confusing.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.41      +60 -22    www/progress.html