Date:      Mon, 03 Sep 2012 19:04:24 +0200
From:      Niclas Zeising <zeising@freebsd.org>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   xorg-dev and libpciaccess

Hi!
I just committed a patch to the experimental xorg repository that is
believed to fix the issues with the vesa driver and other drivers in
combination with libpciaccess.  It has gotten rudimentary testing by me,
but it needs more extensive testing, since I don't have access to all
kinds of hardware.  If you have had trouble with the experimental xorg
distribution (xorg 7.7), please rebuild devel/libpciaccess and test again.
The patch was obtained from the Debian package repository, via one of
the persons working on libpciaccess.
Best Regards!
--
Niclas Zeising