Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2016 01:20:24 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Henk van Oers <henk@signature.nl>, Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: misc/sword should be removed

> Beside any discussion on wether or not misc/jives was offensive, note that =
> there
> is actually no upstream and no public distfile left for this port, this is =
> also
> a reason for it to be nuked.

I have a distfile (as obviously do various others who have similarly just
compiled for first time to see what censors want to destroy) I could
put it on a public URL any time but no point until someone reports a
search engine won't find it somewhere else.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix Sys Eng Consultant Munich
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.