Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 97 8:36:42 MET
From:      Zgebura Stefan <zgebura@vuepp.sanet.sk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dynamic IP adress for PPP server.

I am looking for some advice or documentation about the configuration
PPP server and Dynamic IP adress. I am running PPP server using pppd
with fixed IP adress and I want to run client with floating  IP adress.
I tried to configure bootpd, but it doesn't work properly.
If a configure client with fixed IP adress everything working properly.
Please if you have any experience please send me some advice.
Thanks.

Stefan Zgebura                  tel./fax.:042-7-5215720
VUEPP
Trencianska 55                  E-mail:zgebura@vuepp.sanet.sk
824 80 Bratislava
SLOVAKIA