Date:      Sun, 02 Nov 1997 22:49:51 -0500
From:      cyberhaq <cyberhaq@concentric.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   login

Hi! I have just installed FreeBSD on my system.  Now when I start up I
get a login screen, what do I do from here.  I think the name I made was
cyberhaq, and I also assigned a password, but It just keeps repeating
login incorrect.  I wanted to know if there was a way to get back into
the setup so I could make a new login, I just don't know what to do.
Can you help? I have tried inserting the boot floppy into the drive but
it just asks me if I want to do a new install.