Date:      Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:49:35 +0000
From:      j.e.drews@att.net
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA Modem causes hang on boot

FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Sun Jun  6 15:45:41 CDT 2004
Hawking PN612 PCMCIA Modem v.90

Hi:

 I attempted to find some information on this modem by using pccardc. However
as soon as I inserted the card in the pcmcia slot, FreeBSD CURRENT locked up.
I had to power off the laptop. What information should I try and gather to
help fix this bug? I looked in /var/log/messages and unfortunately nothing was
recorded even though I was using verbose logging (boot option 6).

		     Kind regards,
		     Jonathan

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?060620042149.28589.40C3916E000C1E2E00006FAD21603763169C990A9D0BD20AD206>