Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 1996 01:28:14 -0600
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@Think.COM>
To:        narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: random traps

   What became of it? I would appreciate having a copy... (to test FreeBSD
   with it, among the other things)

It ended up on a QIC-150 in my attic.  I'll try to dust off an old
shoebox and locate it, although it might be easier to just rewrite it
-- it's a pretty simple idea.  Now, keep in mind that while it might
be fun to run, and watch your box die various gruesome and perverse
deaths, it's not going to do any good unless you *fix* any crashes
that result...

...more when (if) I find the right tape.