Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 20:16:32 -0700
From:      "Chris Browning" <brownicm@bellsouth.net>
To:        "Database" <petedonadio@mediaone.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ipfw

I'm just jumping in here but I've been playing w/ ipfw, too. I think
you want to allow the remotedeveloper_address before you deny
everything else. Anything going to pub_addr2 that's *not*
remdev_addr *and* tcp *and* on port 21 will fail the test and be
passed to the deny cmd. If I'm wrong I'm sure any correction
posted will be instructive.