Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:32:07 -0400
From:      Jim Brown <jpb@sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Translation of documents to slovak language (slovakia / slovak republic)

* Jan 'rejden' Husar <jan@husar.info> [2003-10-01 09:54]:
> Hi,
> i`m translating some freebsd Books and Articles to slovak language and i
> want to ask in which format you want it, i`m doing it all in pdf, the

See   http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/docproj.html
for information about the FreeBSD Documentation project.
This overview contains links on the documentation set,
submitting documentation and translations.

> freebsd handbook is 70% translated and other will follow, so if u can
> navigate me a little into what you need, also i want translate all system

What 'we' need is what 'you' need.  Feel free to translate as many
documents as you wish. See http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/translations.html
for examples of what other translation teams have done.
Perhaps you can set up a website for your translations so others
can get access your work.

> manuals (but in future of course :)
> If u have any other documents/articles/manuals you want to translate, i
> will do it.
> Please answear me as soon as you can,
>
> ps : i love opensource :]

Glad to hear it.  Welcome aboard.