Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 21:51:31 -0400
From:      Al Thomas <w3craft@attbi.com>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 & Alpha Demi-Sable

Thanks Drew,
Sorry about the formatting.  I am really just learning
about real computing.  I think I will leave this battle
while I still like FreeBSD and consider the serial
connection as you recommended.  I want to learn
about open source software and your help has let
me know I am on the right path.  I will send you an
update when the serial connection is up and running.
Thanks again,
Al Thomas