Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:48:17 +1000
From:      Joe Shevland <J_Shevland@Turnaround.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xircom 10/100 + 56kbps PCMCIA cards

Hi,

I've had a look around for support for the above card under FreeBSD 3.1,
but only really found bad things about Xircom and how much they dislike
the free software movement.

I noticed a few Linux drivers, but my question was whether anyone has
successfully had a card like this working (in a laptop, this ones a Dell
Inspiron 7000) under FreeBSD?

Pls. respond to my email address as I'm not on questions. I'm determined
to get this little beast working, so any additional info would be much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Joe Shevland
Turnaround Solutions Pty. Ltd.