Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:23:09 -0500
From:      Tsu-Fan Cheng <tfcheng@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org.
Subject:   mp3 play on amd64

Hi, I don't know if anybody has experienced this already.  But my
mpg321/mpg123 just failed to play mp3 file from command line. xmms can play
this file fine. When I run mpg321 xxx.mp3, press enter, then there is no
further action, the cursor just hang there on the next line. similar thing
happened for mpg123. I know this is weird, but any idea? thanks!

FreeBSD  6.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE #6: Wed Dec  7 19:12:48 EST
2005     tfcheng@:/usr/src/sys/amd64/compile/TFCHENG  amd64

TFC