Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:13:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      vinod thomas <cyberdude7791@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   booting problem

dear sir,
          I have installed two operating systems in
my computer . One is FreeBSD, the other is
Windows 98.
once i boot , i'm asked to choose between the BSD and
win98. now due to fluctuations my pc crashed, and i
had no other option but to install win 98 once again
which lies in my c-drive, whereas FreeBSD in d-drive.
now as i installed win 98 , the problem is now i don't
get the two options i.e., to choose between "98" or
"bsd". it directly boots to windows.
 now sir how do i get my freebsd back.
please help me out. i would be obliged if u could
rectify my problem.pls mail me back at
cyberdude7791?@yahoo.com
 thanking you
                              yours faithfully