Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:39:42 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.0-DP2: install should allow more than one ethernet config

I just installed from cdrom using 5.0-DP2-disc1.iso:

Minor Nit:
  After configuring fxp0, it gave me no chance to configure my ed1,
  (inconvenient as ed1 is my internal co-ax net, fxp my external UTP).

Possible reason ?
  It might be this was because of other ed1 config problems, but I suspect not,
  & that the install just exits that stage after 1st config.

Suggestion
  Ensure install offers to config all ethernets, not just the first.

Other than that, seems to be fine, & has solved a problem my box
had with 4.7 & stable (but that's another thread, post pending).

Julian Stacey
jhs @ berklix.com	Computer Systems Engineer & Unix Consultant, Munich.
   Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren.