Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:27:55 -0700
From:      "Scott Worthington" <SWorthington@hsag.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <gill@topsecret.net>
Subject:   Re: Continued StarOffice Install Issues

Be patient during the entire process.  Going from
3.4-Release to 3.4-Stable will take some time
if you are on a =3D<56k bps dial-up.

Not to mention reading up on all of the How-to's.

I believe, though, you will get a great sense of
satisfaction once you've accomplished all of=20
the tasks outlined...

And, I suspect the new tasks to be performed
will generate new questions--which those
URLs should answer quite nicely.

Remember, there are others who have
gone through the same pain...and learned
quite a great deal... FreeBSD Rocks!

Good luck...