Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:49:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Later versions of Linux libraries for emulation?

I've just updated a program I use daily; which I run under Linux
emulation.

Unfortunately, the developer of the program has linked it with newer
versions of the Linux libraries... which we apparently don't have in
the linux_lib-2.4.tgz package (this is 2.2.6, by the way; and I noticed
the 2.2.7 package seems to contain the same libraries.)

I was wondering if these have been updated?   Also, I'm wondering if
I can simply grab the needed Linux libraries off of a Linux box (somewhere)
and run those under 2.2.5/2.2.6/2.2.7 Linux emulation - or will there
be problems?

	  - Thanks -
	- Dave Rivers -