Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:30:59 GMT
From:      gjb@FreeBSD.org
To:        cody.a.chandler@gmail.com, gjb@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, gjb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/166521: [handbook] section 5.5 of handbook is confusing

Synopsis: [handbook] section 5.5 of handbook is confusing

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: gjb
State-Changed-When: Sat Apr 28 22:27:39 UTC 2012
State-Changed-Why:
Following the 'CVSup Method' in the Handbook is documentation concerning
using portsnap to keep your Ports tree up-to-date.

In the PR, it is mentioned that the originator "only needed to use portsnap."

As both CVSup/csup and Portsnap are documented, I don't see how it can be made
more clear that one or the other is used.

However, if a suggestion is made on what the text should state to make this
differentiation more clear, I will be happy to reopen this PR.

Glen

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->gjb
Responsible-Changed-By: gjb
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Apr 28 22:27:39 UTC 2012
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track.