Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:55:21 -1000
From:      Al Plant <noc@hdk5.net>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   Re: oops, now: bsd question: how to record a tv stream?

Gary Kline wrote:
> guys,
>
> i made the mistake that conrad did when replying.  i could make e
> excuse liked only getting five hours sleep, etc, bujt i wont.
>
> here us a FBSD qauestion.... how can i capture any tv stream---or
> radio stream for later replay?  or is that illegal, too?
>
> gray

Aloha,

Most Public Radio stations have the programs in podcast form from their
websites. I have had TV stations send me dvd's of broadcasts that my
Wife has been on here in Hawaii. I think asking the media will get you
results.

Many of us on the FreeBSD questions list seem to have writing
backgrounds and are interested in Joseph Campbell and his developments
in writing and storytelling audio and video process.

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +
   < email: noc@hdk5.net >