Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 1999 12:31:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: base64

> Shush. This is yet another stupid thread born out of too much free time
> and a whining resentment about having to install a port on every machine
> one sets up.

Finally, a message in this thread that I can unreservedly agree with.
I haven't seen anything so far which indicates that this whole idiotic
thread on mail readers has advanced the state of the art in any way or
done anything but give those who prefer their time dead a new way to
kill it.  Can we find something more productive to discuss in
-hackers?  I'm completely sick of this discussion, especially when we
have so many more important things to worry about right now.

- Jordan