Date:      Sat, 31 Dec 2016 14:53:32 +0800
From:      Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-xfce@freebsd.org, Olivier Duchateau <olivierd@freebsd.org>, kwm@freebsd.org
Subject:   ConsoleKit2

Hi Olivier / Koop,

Just wanted to throw in my thoughts for landing ConsoleKit2 in FreeBSD
ports, having read through PR 202269 and the Xfce devel repo:
https://app.assembla.com/spaces/xfce4/subversion/source/HEAD/trunk/sysutils/consolekit/Makefile

Given that this is a fork of the original ConsoleKit under the new name
ConsoleKit2, not just a newer version, I think it should land as a new port
sysutils/ConsoleKit2. Thoughts?

Also, in your testing, do you believe this is ready for production now? Is
the problem mentioned in the PR resolved (ck-list-session not reporting an
active session)?

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods