Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 1995 13:18:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Telebit Corporation <telebit@cerfnet.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   suping to current

Hello,

	I have installed FreeBSD 2.0-RELEASE a few days ago and decided
to update to current by using the supplied standard-supfile in /usr/share/FAQ
using sup -v standard-supfile but as I was supping, freebsd.org was
unreachable after it was in the middle of doing the supping so I ctrl-c
out of sup and did sup -v standard-supfile later.  Afterwards, I tried to
build a kernel after the sup was completed and it said something about
don't know how to make target.  Then I tried make world from /usr/src and
it just stopped when it was doing the sysinstall part of make world,
anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

Mark
Telebit Corporation