Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:55:49 +0700
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@nsu.ru>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: x11/nvidia-driver major update to 304.xx series

Hi there,

As many of you had probably noticed, recently folks at NVidia decided that
long-cooked three-hundred branch is stable enough to declare it Long Lived
Branch.  Since ChangeLog from 295.71/.75 is gross, and I've been receiving
mixed reviews for early 30x.?? versions, I am calling for testers to help
me make weighted decision about updating the port to 304.43.  If, for some
reason, 304.43 does not work for you, tell me how does version 295.75 feel
(just do "make DISTVERSION=304.43 or 295.75 -DNO_CHECKSUM install" to test
it out, pkg-plist is the same as current one).

Thanks,

./danfe