Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:46:35 +0000
From:      James DenverLee Black <airwalk@neumedia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   does anyone know where I can download a good browser ?

Hello,

I recently setup freebsd and I have Xwindows configured and everything
is running smoothly escept for the fact that I cannot find a good
browser to use.  I have tried searching for a Netscape browser, but I
have been unsuccesful.  Can anyone tell me where I could download
netscape or any other reasonable browser ?

At one point I thought Netscape had a version of communicator for
FreeBSD.  However, I can't seem to find it if they still have it

Thanks alot
Lee