Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:56:46 +0200 (MDT)
From:      Matthias.Apitz@SOFTCON.de
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Subject:   AVM FRITZ! PCMCIA card

Finally I got my PCI CardBus controller working with 2.2.6-RELEASE.
and the pccard stuff works fine for the 3c589D PCMCIA card.

Is someone working to support the pccard stuff and i4b? I have
an unused AVM FRITZ! PCMCIA card here and it would be nice
to get it working with FreeBSD.

	matthias

--
firm: matthias.apitz@sisis.de [voc:+49-89-61308-351, fax: +49-89-61308-188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

from USENET:
People who run servers understand that flashy interactive interfaces have
nothing to do with the underlying functionality and often get in the way.