Date:      Fri, 23 May 1997 21:09:13 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, committers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bt848 into 2.2.RELENG anyone ?

Okay,

Fine, just release the driver and if you like just move the bt848 driver
project to the multimedia mailing list and to protect you just have
the mail contact to be the multimedia mailing list.

This weekend I am updating the Bt848 driver and the sound driver so
please can some take care of the Bt848  man page if not we will do without.

	Regards,
	Amancio