Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 16:30:48 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   First Step

We need very basic rules and tools to really advocate

We need numbers on how many BSD user and FreeBSD user, we need "who do
what in the FreeBSD team", we need a BSD news papers who will be a great
tool, we need to accept than we dont want to kill linux and other OS but
simply want to sell our product because its a true Unix, it have a core
team, its rock-stable and its *free*. Another lack is than we dont have
phone support. If we where able to sell phone support has BSDi do, we
could have more enterprise. No?

Malartre