Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:00:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Khaled Daham <khaled@w-arts.com>
To:        "Andrew M. Miklic" <miklic@ibm.net>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Using GNOME

I had no problem installing gnome and using the panel,
but that was on 4.0-snap-atleast-4months ago.
So I dont know if it works with the latest, which
Im about to install.
If I remember correctly gtop compiled without a hitch.

/Khaled Daham, w.arts

Mail:	khaled@w-arts.com
Cell:	+46-70-6785492
Cell:	+966-54491462