Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:24:10 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Couch Potatoes Dream: IR control !!

Steve IR project:

http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/HomeAuto/HomeAuto.html

This an http pointer to Linux Infrared Remote Control project
which is going to be folded into the linux bt848 project.
http://www.thp.Uni-Koeln.DE/~rjkm/lirc/index.html

Now both projects so far required you to build the IR controller and
I guess if I put my mind to it I can probably build however I don't
think is feasible for our typical couch potatoes to build
IR controller it is much easier to buy one and hopefully cheap.

So  am looking around for an RS-232 IR controller so I can control fxtv 8)

	Tnks,
	Amancio