Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:22:16 -0800
From:      Frank Jahnke <jahnke@sonatabio.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution Crashes on Startup

Earlier this morning I had the misfortune of hitting one of the ordering
bars in Evolution.  In the process of resorting my email messages,
Evolution crashed and now refuses to open.  The error messages displayed
when Evo is invoked from a terminal window are not particularly
enlightening.

Before delving further, is there a file akin to ~/gnome2/sessions that
can be deleted to cure initialization problems?  I'm on gnome2 2.20.2
and the most recent patchlevel of 6.2.  Thanks!

Frank