Date:      Fri, 04 Jan 1980 03:42:16 +0500
From:      Arshad Saeed <arshad@super.net.pk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BACKUP

Dear Fellows:

I need to know some important points.

1) I have intalled the FreeBSD for the first ever time through
ftp.freebsd.org . what I need to know is that If God forbids my
operating system corrupts then what type of backup I should have
right now there is nothing.Do give me suggestions.

2) Now If I want to change my IP then do i use sysinstall utility
or there is something other like in DEC OSF / netsetup.
etc.

3) I have downloaded FreeBSD (average user binary and docs) and its
quite fine till now. I m using it as our proxy server (squid) mind u you
we are ISPs and what kind of tunning u suggest regarding FreeBSD and
squid.I have pentium 166Mhz 128Mb Ram.

Thanx to Doug white whose suggestions helped me alot.
regards.

Arshad Saeed.