Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:56:55 -0500
From:      Carsten Schwarting <schwart@fas.harvard.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   the tcsh shell...

Greetings! A college friend of mine and I set up our first FreeBSD system
from scratch. Oh yeah! Brief question: Where could I obtain the tcsh shell?
How can I install it? The simple csh prompt without any directory
information is too uninformative for us novices. I would appreciate any
help immensely.

Cheers,
Carsten

|  Carsten Schwarting                   |
|  Harvard University                   |
|  2305 Harvard Yard Mail Center        |
|  Cambridge, MA 02138-7513             |
|  schwart@fas.harvard.edu              |
|  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~schwart  |