Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:18:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kwoody <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /usr/bin/passwd missing...

> I'm curious why it's missing, it shouldn't be.

Another thing after taking a close look at /usr/bin (and not knowing what
should really be in there) I see that  yppasswd was modified on Sept 15
at 12:31,  and it is now a 0 byte length file.

Now I have a sun 3/60 that has some yp/nis stuff on it that is hooked to
this lan, and have mounted drives back and forth with NFS and diddled
around with yp and related things on the sun...I'm wondering if passwd could
have been deleted somehow because of the sun since the yppasswd was
modified.
Hmmm..have  to check now...