Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 1995 05:52:50 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cd /usr/ports ; make -i fetch

 * Just to say "Thanks" to whoever (Satoshi etc I think )

That was done by Paul's request, so say thanks to him too.... :)

 * made
 * 	cd /usr/ports ; make -i fetch
 * possible.
 * I reccomend it to others, it keeps your modem nice & busy, while doing
 * other interactive things, thus ensuring you squeeze maximum value out of
 * your phone connection (& associated telecom bill).

Also don't forget Jordan's "make fetch-list" command, especially
useful if your FreeBSD machine is not IP connected.

Satoshi