Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:17:28 +0100
From:      "Peter J. Blok" <Peter.Blok@inter.NL.net>
To:        Thomas Skibo <skibo@pacbell.net>, "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Host AP support

Hi Thomas,

I was trying to make the Linux changes into the FreeBSD driver too, but
didn't came very far.

I am using the latest getch of your hostap code. It works great. I am using
SMC 2632 cards. I am trying to bridge the wi interface to the fxp interface
with ng_bridge, but it doesn't seems to work. I was under the impression the
hostap setting would made it possible to send frames with other src MACs to
the wire-less lan.

My goal is to make a true Access Point/Bridge. Did you experiment with this
too.

Peter