Date:      Thu, 09 May 2002 04:13:22 -0700
From:      "law obi" <lawobi@onebox.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ASSISTANCE

From the Desk of
DR.LAW OBI.Sc (UNN), MSC: PHD;MNIM, MICA
Executive Director and Financial controller (NNPC)

FAX: 234 -1-7594369/TEL:234-1-4806799

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

DEAR SIR,

REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I, DR. LAW OBI the Financial Controller of Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) and by that virtue a Director in the NNPC Lagos. I
got your contact address from an associate working with the
Nigeria Export Promotion Council and I decide to propose to you this
business in strict confidence.

PURPOSE: On behalf of myself and my colleagues who is ministerial official
and other officer in charge of Offshore remittance in this corporation.
We are seeking your assistance for the transfer of Twenty Six Million,
Three Hundred Thousand United States dollars(US26,300,000.00) to your
account for further private investment purpose. Hence our request for
your  assistance.

SOURCE OF FUND: This amount to be transferred into your account accrued
from over-invoiced contract amount for the construction of Oil Refinery
Sub-Station in Nigeria (Northern Region) in 1996 to expatriate companies.
The contract which was originally valued for (One Hundred and Twenty
Seven Million, Seven Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) US$127,700,000.00
was manipulated to read One Hundred and Fifty Four Million U.S. Dollars(US154,000,000.00).
The extra $26,300.000.00 is what we want to transfer to your account.
This contract has been completely executed and the contractors had been
paid all their contract bills  remaining the $26,300.000.00 USD.

REQUIREMENTS: What we expected from you by fax during reply are:
a. Your phone and fax numbers for easy communication.
b. The name of your bank, phone and telex number, and your bank account
number for submission to the Ministries as to where this money will be
lodged.
c. You shall arrange for us to meet with you immediately after we secure
the government approval of the funds.

DISBURMENT: We have resolved that you take 25% of the total amount for
your assistance because it is impossible for us to claim the contract
over-invoiced money here in Nigeria without your assistance. In additional
10% has been mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses
incurred by you and us during this business. And 65% is for my colleagues
and myself.

SECURITY: All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer
of this money has been worked out, so this transaction is 100% RISK-FREE.
Though, you are required to treat this business with strictest
confidence.

I await your immediate response through my FAX NO.234-1-7594369 on my
attention and send me your confidential fax and phone number for speedy
correspondence. I will highly appreciate it if you treat this business
with strict confidence it demands for security reasons.

It will surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this transaction.Yes,
we believe that good friend can be discovered and business like this
cannot be realized without trust. This is why we
have decided to trust you for this transaction. We are looking forward
to doing this transaction with you. Be further informed that your interest
and security had been considered before you were contacted so be rest
assured and feel free to go into this transaction with us. But let honesty
and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction and your prompt
reply will be highly appreciated.

Very truly yours,

DR. LAW OBI

=====